With the 100% lift of covid-19 restrictions by Governor Abbott on March 2, BB’s Tex-Orleans has decided to MAINTAIN ALL Covid-19 safety and sanitation regulations and policies that we have been practicing since the start of the pandemic in 2020. Our Krewe will still be required to wear masks within our four-walls and encouraged to wear masks outside our locations as well. Although we are not requiring you to wear a mask, we ENCOURAGE you to wear a mask inside our establishment while you are not seated at your table. Please keep the concerns of others and the pandemic in mind when dining with us. We ask that you do not visit our establishment if you are sick, have traveled out of the country in the last 30 days and/or have been around somebody who has had Covid in the past month. Please respect the regulations that we have decided to keep in place at our establishments and try and maintain distance from other guests. Lastly and most importantly, BB’s will not be opening on March 10 at 100% occupancy but will increase their occupancy to 75% at this time and until future notice. Thank you for being our customer.
At BB’s, the health and safety of our customers and team is our top priority and we are taking important preventative measures to maintain a clean and safe environment in order to continue serving you and all our guests. You can find additional information, updates and ways to protect yourself from COVID-19 by visiting the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
We continue to follow official guidance from local, state, federal government, and health authorities to ensure our policies and procedures reflect the latest information from those authorities. As additional information is available, we will keep you updated through email, our social media accounts, and our website.
We want to thank you for your continued support through these difficult times and most of all thank you for your trust in BB’s Tex-Orleans. We encourage you to keep one another safe as well and look forward to serving you soon.
What measures have your restaurant(s) put in place in response to the virus?
The safety of our guests and our team is our top priority. As always, we are following the guidance of the relevant health departments, advising our staff to locate their local health department contact information, and encouraging all team members to check the CDC website for accurate information regarding how Coronavirus spreads and prevention measures.
– At BB’s we strongly believe that the health and well-being of our team members, as well as our guests, remains top-of-mind and our highest priority
– We are continually checking in and communicating with each of our team members and have reinforced our illness policies to ensure any team member who feels ill remain at home until medically cleared to return to work.
– We are reminding and re-enforcing proper sanitation practices to keep our team and our guests healthy
For more on our policies and procedures please visit: bbstexorleans.com/safedining
Where is the best place to look for updates regarding Coronavirus? How can I protect myself against the virus?
Please visit the CDC website for the latest, most accurate information regarding the virus and prevention measures. It is important to take good care of yourself and others. According to the CDC, here are a few ways you can protect yourself:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash; or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.